In today’s episode, we chat all about regression, plus the less rigid approach to daily habits.
Top 6 Takeaways:
1) when you feel you’ve regressed, it might not be a regression at all but a recalibration to your truest values.
2) the more all-or-nothing thinking we have, the more likely it is we’ll go to ‘nothing’ – the surest way to kill any momentum.
3) believe your best creative work is yet to come!
4) we are not robots on an upward-only trajectory in the creative journey.
5) your practice is hugely beneficial to others, do it on stage where we can see you.
6) switch up the context in which you share or show up for your creative work, you’ll get noticed more and be able to make a much larger impact than circling the drains of your own niche.
As always, there are tons of resources to check out at www.brookebschultz.com, see you there!